9.28.2006

Wiiiiiiiiii!

I've already decided that I want to get a Wii when it comes out. When I heard they were going to let you download games from prior Nintendo consoles to play on the Wii, I fell in love. To be able to play Chrono Trigger over and over again? That's priceless (actually, I think it's priced at about $8 on the Virtual Console Channel). And what about Goldeneye 007? Oh yeah.

There are a couple of really cool things that I've run across in my scourging the internet... Amazon has already put up a page showing they will sell Wii Points Cards. For now, you can only get an alert sent to you, but I can see how these will come in very helpful when you are just dying to get that last thousand points to get a game. Also, Opera, who already announced that they were supplying the browser for the Wii, has released, with Nintendo, that they will be GIVING the browser away to Wii owners until June 2007. What a great idea!

If anyone is feeling generous, I'll be taking up money from now until I have enough to buy a Wii. You can send money to ... hehe. No, really. If you want to give me money, send me a message. I won't care and I won't ask you for more, I promise.

No comments: